Solcoseryl Dental Adhesive Paste
Packaging: 5 g
– Painful and inflammatory disorders of the mucous membranes of the mouth, gum and the lips: mouth ulcers (aphthae), herpes labialis, inflammations of the gums (gingivitis, periodontitis)
– Denture Sores
– Problems associated with teething and eruption od wisdom teeth
– As wound dressing after surgical treatment of the mouth such as: scaling, curettage, periodontal operations, extractions, fitting of immediate dentures, alveolittis
As active ingredients SOLCOSERYL Dental Ahesive Paste contains a haemodialysate from calves blood to promote healing, and polidocanol to relieve pain quickly and lastingly. The paste forms a dressing which adheres for a long time to the wound and protects it from irritation when eating and drinking.
- Dry wound with cotton bud or paper towel.
- Apply paste to cleaned fingertip or cotton bud
- Spread the paste thinly on the wound, do not massage in
- Smooth paste with the wet finger or cotton bud. For large-area wounds, the mouth can be rinsed with a glass of water
- For denture sores, apply the paste to the dried denture
In cases of hypersensitivity or allergy to parahydroxybenzoates (E 210, E 216, E 218) which are present as preservatives.
Protein-free Dialysate of calves’ blood, chemically and biologically
Polidocanol 600 (laureth-9) 10mg
Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E 218) 1.8mg
Propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E 216) 0.2mg