Fitne Herbal Tea Infusion Natural Ingredient

$7.90$11.90

Clear
SKU: fitne-original Categories: , Tag:

Description

Fitne Herbal Tea Infusion

Fitne Herbal Tea is a natural herb extract when taken before bedtime serves as a laxative, many herbs are available for use for the preparation of laxatives. Leaves and pods of senna have been widely used for centuries. Fitne Herbal Tea contains senna leaves and pods and, therefore, which are considered the best natural ingredient in the world as a truly effective laxative.
Benefits:

  • Loosen the bowels by providing constipation relief and promoting regularity of motions.
  • Prevents accumulation of fat.
  • No side effects or unwanted stomach stimulation.
  • Prevents the loss of minerals in the body when a balanced diet is maintained.

Ingredients: each bag (2g) contains Senna Pods 25%, Senna Leaves 75%.

Direction: Drop one bag in a cup of boiling water. Leave for 10-20 minutes. Drink before bedtime as needed.

Additional information

size

20 sachets, 40 sachets

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.