3M Nexcare Opticlude Orthoptic Eye Patch
3M Nexcare Opticlude is ideal for treating amblyopia (lazy eye) and strabismus (crossed eyes), as part of your doctor recommended treatment plan.
- Gentle to Skin
- Doctor Recommended
- Sticks well, yet removes easily
- Latex free
- 20 Regular size patches
- Highly breathable backing
- Comfortable to wear
- Absorbent non-stick pad
- Gentle hypoallergenic adhesive
Available in 2 size :
- Kids size 62×46 mm
- Adult Size 81×55.5 mm
Directions for Use
- Follow directions per your eye care professional.
- For best adhesion, first clean and dry skin around eye.
- Remove paper liner from the eye patch.
- Gently close both eyes, keeping facial muscles relaxed to avoid forming wrinkles.
- Apply eye patch with narrow end towards the nose. Do not stretch the patch or pull skin.
- Secure the patch by applying light pressure with fingertips around the outside of the eye patch.
Directions for Removal
- Support the skin around the eye patch.
- Starting at the nose side of the eye patch, gently pull the eye patch slowly towards the ear by folding it over itself, while continuing to support the newly exposed skin with your fingers.